Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flying - Day 4

This morning I woke up in a panic as my hubby was still laying in bed with me at 7am. He's usually out the door well before five o'clock. Just so happened we have about 3-5 inches of snow with a nice layer of ice under it so he was waiting a bit to leave. So, I went ahead and jumped out of the bed, threw the coffee on, took my vitamins, chatted with the hubby before he ran out the door and hopped in the shower. I was dressed with hair done and make-up on by 7:45! That hasn't happened in a LONG time! But it felt great!
I immediately check the sink which was already SHINY before we went to bed and started my day. There's so much information on BigTent, it's hard to take it all in, but it's ok. I know eventually I will be a pro like all the FlyLadies! I'm content being a FlyBaby..... for now. So, now that the post-its are up (and yes, I feel a little funny about that) I'm shining my sink one final time and heading in to snuggle with Prince Charming!

No comments:

Post a Comment