Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Product Review: G*U*M Soft-picks


This week, I'll be trying and reviewing G*U*M Soft-picks!
I was sent a free package from Smile.ly and I'm excited to give these a shot!
We're always on the go and this tiny little package can be slipped right into my purse or even my pocket!
Truthfully, I'm not quite sure how they are going to work.
They don't look like your traditional dental floss at all but rather little pipe cleaners.
So, in my purse they go and I'll let you all know how they work!
Here's to hoping I don't get caught with lettuce in my teeth! ;c)


* Disclaimer: These statements are true and can be substantiated by me a real, live, breathing person! I will give you truthful statements based on my own experience with the product. If I like it, I'll tell you. If I hate it, I'll tell you! If I would tweak this or that, you'll know that too. Smile.ly has compensated me with free samples of the product to test and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment