Monday, August 15, 2011

Foam Hair Color saves numb fingers, fatigued arms and stretched wallets!

My first thought on John Frieda's Foam Colour? Yeah, right! The truth is, I tossed my free coupon in my wallet and figured I pick up a box one day when I was out at some point before the thing expired. But last week, I HAD to color my hair. The week was full of getting kids prepared for school and truthfully, my budget just didn't allow for professional work. BUT I had an upcoming TV interview and there was NO WAY I was going on without covering up all this gray!

So, I broke out my coupon and got myself a box of Dark Chocolate Brown. Yeah, I know, it seems kind of boring but remember this was a budget fix.

I got home, read the instructions and thought, this can't be this easy. I mixed the bottles being careful to rock the bottle and not shake. I put on the gloves and squeezed the bottle. Out the foam came just like mousse! Girls, I can't tell you just how quick this stuff went on! After parting and apply to my roots, I started to massage on the lengths of hair much like shampooing. See the picture above? Yep, it was foamed up, just like that! Total application time LESS THAN 15 MINUTES! I don't know about you, but with my shoulder length hair, I could get by with no less than a 45 minute application with my other color brand. I set the timer for 25 minutes and typed out a blog post to pass the time. Before I knew it, it was time to rinse.

Viola! My hair is a beautiful brown with great sheen. It's not at all streaked or spotty (I hate when that happens) and I couldn't be any happier.

For $12.99, I give John Frieda's Foam Colour two thumbs up! Don't forget to look for your coupons or click here for $1 off

No comments:

Post a Comment