Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I LOVE Swagbucks! 4 boxes of Cheez-Its FREE!

I've been savings my SwagBucks and trading them in for $5 Amazon gifts cards! Not on SwagBucks yet? Go there NOW!!!!
Why am I pushing you to start now? Because you don't want to search one more topic without it! Here's why.......Today when I got my notice for the Amazon Mom Hot Deals, I was pleased to see the Cheez It Deal



Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers, Original, 13.7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)  Total $11.77

Amazon Auto-Delivery: Extra 15% off and FREE SHIPPING when you subscribe (cancel anytime)
Amazon Discount Code: KELBTSII  use this for an extra 10% off original cost on select items
Final Cost: $8.82  for 4 boxes!!! (still an awesome deal)

After Amazon Cards that I got FREE from searching SwagBucks, these are coming to me FREE!!!! And I still have $$$ left in my Amazon account!


We'll break these boxes down into baggies and they are the perfect snack for the kiddos at school and the hubby at work! The whole family is happy! Our bank is happy! Score two points for Mom!!! 

Sign up for Swagbucks here NOW!!!
Don't search another topic on Google! Install the Swag Bucks Search Bar and use it from now on for random SwagBuck amounts. Watch here on Poor House Princess for random code alerts too. Then trade your Bucks in for whatever you like!

Sign up for Amazon Mom here for notifications on the latest goodies available on Amazon!



No comments:

Post a Comment