Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kroger Ends Double Coupons in Central Division


Dear Kroger Couponers in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri and Ohio,

It is with great sadness that I write to you today. As of July 31, 2013, Kroger will be terminating your right to use double coupons in your Kroger stores.

You can read the announcement here at The Indianapolis Star.

Unfortunately, we are seeing the end of coupon doubling across the country. As a Kroger shopper, I encourage others to explore other stores in your area. Start price comparing to find the best store of value. I have found while high on "low everyday prices", the weekly sales will often allow me to stock up on items that I love for a low price. So, planning around sales will be crucial to find the maximum savings at Kroger stores. It's still possible to save a LOT of money with Kroger. Patience will be your virtue.

I will now take a moment of silence in memory of Kroger Central's double coupons. Big hugs and condolences from the Poor House Princess family to yours.

~Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment